Other things to consider..
- Some of these guitars will come with a case and some won’t, though you can pickup an adequate case around the £20 mark that’d be fine for putting it in the boot of a car.
- Remember you’ll need to purchase a guitar amp so you can hear yourself when you’re playing/practise.
- A tuner and metronome would be useful as well, but there are many free ones available for smartphones that will do a great job.
- If possible, go to a guitar shop and try something out so you can get a feel of the guitar before you make the purchase.
- Watch reviews and demos of the guitar you’re thinking about buying on Youtube.
- Look at bands/guitarists you like the sound of and see what type of guitar they’re using to help you decide what type of guitar you want to go for.
I hope this guide has been helpful for you and good luck on your guitar playing journey!